Through uniting grassroots activists and organizations in a community Coalition Against Trafficking (CAT), Washington Trafficking Prevention (WTP) channels their collective strength and multiplies their impact. By working together we are stronger so that the prevention of human trafficking is now collaborative, sustainable, and adaptable to each community’s needs.
Washington Trafficking Prevention offers training and coaching so that a community CAT is:
- Equipped with baseline assessments for strategic plans and measurable goals
- Resourced with programs and tools
- Empowered by collaborative action plans to prevent trafficking
- Supported by WTP's structure
- Networked in peer-to-peer learning with other CATs across Washington State
Find a CAT Program near you by clicking here.
Contact CAT@traffickingprevention.org for more information.